Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required prior to processing orders.
- Slots will only be confirmed and reserved once the client sends proof of payment.
- Payment should be settled 3-5 days ahead of the preferred pick-up date.
- If the client fails to send proof of payment 3-5 days ahead of the preferred pick-up date, orders will be automatically canceled.
- The date of payment is also the final date for any changes of colors, size, flavors, and designs. Any changes made after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Changes in pickup time can only be done 4 days prior the originally scheduled date to avoid delays (subject to approval).
- If you do not pick up your order at the scheduled time of pick-up, it will be considered abandoned and no refund will be given.
- We make sure that all treats especially cakes and cupcakes leave our kitchen without damage. We will not replace cakes or cupcakes that have been smudged during transport.
Allergies and Health Issues
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform us about their pet’s allergies and health conditions.
- We will not be liable for any health issues that may occur should the client fail to inform us about their pet’s allergies or special health condition.
- Though we have our partner vet, we highly recommend that you consult your vet prior to placing your orders.
We have a firm commitment to using all-natural ingredients that are safe and beneficial for your pet's health. As such, our products do not contain any artificial coloring, fondant, or gum paste.
This means that there will be limitations when it comes to the scope of design for our custom cakes. Please note that we won't be able to create an exact replicate of your pet's image, but rest assured that we will do our best to make it as accurate as possible.
Product Storage and Handling
- We do not use preservatives on our products. To prolong the shelf life of cakes and treats client should make sure that they follow storage instructions below:
Cakes and Cupcakes
- Store in an airtight container before refrigerating or freezing.
- Make sure that the cake has cooled off before refrigerating to avoid spoilage and molds.
- Avoid leaving cakes, cupcakes, and other frosted products outside the refrigerator for too long.
- For parties that will be held outdoors make sure to put the cakes in a cooler.
- For clients who will be traveling with the cakes, we highly recommend that they store it in a cooler.
- If the client won’t be able to store the cake in a cooler while in transit, or a refrigerator (at home or office), we highly recommend that they have their pets consume the cakes and cupcakes within the day.
- The client may store the pawsta in the freezer to prolong shelf life.
- Make sure the pawsta has cooled off before freezing or refrigerating.
- Do not cover the container while the pasta is hot to avoid spoilage.
- For parties that will be held outdoors, make sure to put the pawsta in a cooler.
Biscuits, and Chewyums
- Keep it in the ziplock to avoid moist.
- You may put it in an airtight container and freeze to prolong shelf life.
- Store in a container and freeze.
- For parties that will be held outdoors make sure to put frosty paws in a cooler.
- Cakes and Cupcakes